Walkstation by Steelcase
Movement in the Workplace
Workplaces designed for wellbeing incorporate spaces for sitting, standing and walking throughout the workday in order to support a variety of work modes.
Ideal for shared workspaces, Walkstation can be placed in open areas to allow for easy access and collaborative use or enclosed for increased privacy.
With all the technology of the Walkstation treadmill desk, the Sit-to-Walkstation incorporates a larger worksurface and room for seating. Individuals can shift between sitting, standing and walking quickly and easily without leaving their personal workspace.
- Integrated treadmill and desk
- Display console shows speed, calories burned, time and distance; display can be visible or stored
- 2.0 mph maximum belt speed
- Motor designed to withstand the rigors of slow speeds and
- possible higher weights for long periods of use
- Whisper-quiet for the home or office
- Included: Treadmill and Series 7 Adjustable-Height Desk
- Height adjustment on the treadmill key pad
- Worksurface optimally sized for limited reach
- Urethane high profile edge spans entire front edge of worksurface, provides grip for balance and serves as built in palm-rest
The Impact of Movement
Movement throughout the workday can contribute to an employee’s wellbeing. And nothing gives employees the choice of physical activity in their busy work lives quite like the Walkstation treadmill desk. By offering the option of walking without disruption to the workday, employers can positively impact employees’ physical health and create an environment of engaged and productive workers.
- Available as Walkstation or Sit-to-Walkstation
- Available with rectangular or wing surface
- Commercial-grade treadmill with quiet, high-torque motor.
- Maximum speed of 2.0 mph, adjustable in 0.1 mph increments.
- Patented Soft System® surface with Neoprene shock absorbers.
- Easy-to-use digital display and touch pad controller for table height, user weight and treadmill speed. Records and displays time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Magnetic safety clip for automatic shutoff.
- Precision balanced with 360 lb. dynamic load-bearing capacity.
- Treadmill receiver plate for stability.
- Optional SlatRail or Slatwall to accommodate adjustable monitor arm and worktools.
- Optional Privacy/Modesty Screens address visual distraction.
- Optional Cableway hides cables, cords and wires.
- Horizontal Clamp Assembly
- KYBUN Footpad Assembly
- Vertical Cable Carrier
- Vertical Wire Manager
- Height- Adjustable Tables Brochure
- Walkstation Brochure
- Steelcase Height-Adjustable Desks – pt1
- Steelcase Height-Adjustable Desks – pt2
- Sit to Walkstation Spec Sheet
- Walkstation Spec Sheet
- Research Feasibility of Walking
- Review of the Walkstation in the British Journal
- Walk + Work Desk for Workers With Obesity
- Walkstation Ergonomic Tips