Sonet Qt by Steelcase
- Sonet Qt is portable, flexible and easy to install.
- System consists of two emitters (can be expanded to four) and a volume control module that plugs into any wall outlet.
- Ideal for spaces up to 200 sq feet.
- The system works with existing furniture, ceiling and flooring treatments to tailor each user’s acoustical background.
360 Magazine: Too Much Noise
In offices, irritating noise can come from all kinds of sources: air conditioning, obnoxious ringtones, traffic, nearby construction, unsophisticated sound-masking systems and—especially—from other people’s voices, says Julian Treasure, chairman of a United Kingdom-based consultancy, The Sound Agency. Noisy environments tend to only get worse over time, because people start speaking louder as it gets noisier around them (known as the Lombard effect).
- Sound masking system
- Two speaker extension kit
Standard + Optional Features
Sonet Qt Individual Sound Masking System
- Sonet Qt controller
- Two emitters (speakers)
- All required wiring
- Mounting hardware
- AC power supply for 110 VAC 50-60Hz
Sonet Qt Two Speaker Extension Kit
- Two additional emitters
- Wiring and mounting hardware
- Sonet Qt Brochure