QiVi by Steelcase
Optimized Comfort, Enhanced Collaboration
People don’t just sit in meetings. They interact, brainstorm and create. QiVi, an intelligently designed collaborative office chair, encourages movement, supports multiple postures and provides comfort for extended periods of time—fostering collaboration in a variety of settings.
Features + Benefits
Collaboration is increasingly common in the workplace. Based on three key observations and insights, QiVi was designed as an ergonomic chair to increase comfort during collaboration.
- Encourages movement and supports multiple postures
- Automatic and intuitive backrest and seat adjustments
- Pivoting backrest and gliding seat that move with the body
Pivoting Back + Gliding Seat
Automatic Adjustment, Maximized Performance
QiVi is an ergonomic chair designed with a pivoting backrest and gliding seat that allow automatic adjustments in posture or position.
Pivoting backrest naturally adjusts as the body moves.
Gliding seat naturally moves forward and back with the user, encouraging posture shift.
The QiVi office chair was designed specifically to foster collaboration and was based on three key insights:
- Chairs should promote movement and be comfortable for long periods of time
- Adjustments should be automatic and intuitive
- Chairs should support multiple postures
Standard + Optional Features
- 5-star base (arm or armless)
- Stool option available
- Sled base (arm only)
- Frame: black, platinum, arctic white
- Base: black, platinum, arctic white, polished
- 8 QiVi Net colors available on backrest
- Stitched detail option available on seat
- Blue Jay
Shell (backrest, seat shell, arm caps)
- Arctic White
- Platinum Metallic
- Arctic White
- Polished Aluminum (5-star base)
- Polished Chrome (sled base)
|5-star base||18.5″||18.5″||17.5″ to 22″||16.5″||20″||8.5″||1″||38.75” to 46.5”||22” to 30.25”|