Post and Beam by Steelcase
Planning flexibility that respects the needs of the individual
- Use alone, or in conjunction with Duo Storage to define personal workspaces that provide both storage, and seated visual privacy between coworkers.
- Attaches at fence height to Answer, Avenir, Kick, Montage, Series 9000 and Technology Wall.
- Options are virtually limitless with shelves, screens, and a host of other worktools that attach anywhere along the structure.
- Tether brackets support worksurfaces, providing a lower cost alternative to freestanding furniture.
Define open spaces for teaming, collaboration, and everything else in-between
- Anodized aluminum construction provides clean, contemporary lines with a tight fit and finish.
- Beams route utilities overhead without impeding the free-flowing space below.
- Use in conjunction with Duo Tall Storage to create a library-like configuration. In-fills, screens, and curtains help to define space while, providing an alternative to panel-based solutions.
- Connects overhead to Privacy Wall.
- Power, data, and cable management components can be easily added or subtracted creating access points only where you need them.
- Power and communication cables can be routed along beams at seated-height, standing-height, or overhead.
- Wireless access points can be positioned on top of posts for maximum signal coverage.
- Technology hubs feature nine power outlets and can accommodate up to twelve communication ports.
- Powerstrips feature three power outlets and up to two communication ports.
- Supports 90-degree and 120-degree planning.
- Plans at three heights: seated, standing, and overhead.
- Works with Privacy Wall, Modular Power, Zone Cabling, Universal, Worksurfaces, Answer, Kick, Series 9000, Avenir, Montage, and Duo.
- X Post
- Y Post
- Beam to Floor
- Beam to Fence
- Fence to Floor
- Vertical Tubes
- Horizontal Tubes
- Horizontal Troughs
- Technology Hubs
- Privacy/Modesty Screens
40 ½” H
93 ½” H
3′ 4″ L
4′ – 16’L
(available in 1 foot increments)