Kick by Steelcase
Simple Design. More Choice.
Kick was designed to seamlessly integrate and complement a variety of other Steelcase products. Its simple design allows you to design a variety of spaces that blend together,
both aesthetically and functionally.
- Applications ranging from panel based to open plan environments using Kick systems and Kick freestanding.
- Blend of open collaboration with low panels and full glass panels to enclosed privacy with tall panels, stackers and a sliding door option.
- Thin profile is perfect for high density areas where optimization of real estate is a critical business issue.
Workspaces that Optimize Real Estate
An effective use of real estate considers the needs of the organization as well as the individual. Kick creates highly effective and inspiring spaces even in a small footprint.
- Monolithic panels available in fabric, perforated steel or full glass.
- Spanning stackers in glass and fabric that can stack up to three high for maximum flexibility.
- Simple product design that allows for quick adds and changes to an application.
Kick Freestanding is a furniture system that blends with the Kick panel system.
With all the essentials, walls, desks and storage, Kick Freestanding is one of the most versatile product lines designed to express your style and meet individualistic needs. It also blends very well with Kick panel system and other Turnstone products.
- Modular, versatile, durable, and simple to order.
- Components designed for ease of configuration and inventory management.
- Broad statement of line
- Kick Desk system
- Kick Freestanding
Standard + Optional Features
- Perforated steel
- Full glass
- Straight worksurface
- Transition worksurface
- Straight corner worksurface
- Curved corner worksurface
- Peninsula Worksurface Sizes
- Spanner Worksurface
- Transaction Worksurface
Over the Case Bins
Kick Freestanding Components
Kick Freestanding Desk Shells
- Single Ped Desk
- Double Ped Desk
- Curved Corner Desk