Ellipse by Steelcase
A Simple Solution for a Diverse Set of Needs
Ellipse provides a comprehensive freestanding office solution with built-in flexibility. Desks can be used alone, or linked to create a variety of configurations. Technology is routed directly to the user with integrated wire and cable management.
Ellipse works perfectly in corporate training rooms and educational classrooms, where the need for both technology and functionality are increasingly important.
Private Office Environments
Ellipse accommodates individual, as well as shared, private offices.
Open Plan Environments
Ellipse is easily reconfigured without disrupting surrounding workstations.
Can Freestanding Furniture Deliver Full Performance?
Ellipse provides the flexibility of freestanding furniture with the performance you expect from a complete office system.
- Ellipse desks can be used alone or linked in a variety of configurations.
- Overhead cabinets, cable management, and privacy screens make it a total solution for private offices and open-plan.
- The ability to easily install and re-configure Ellipse makes it an excellent choice when you want a simple solution for diverse needs.
Learning is about Exploration, Potential, Looking Forward. Your Classroom Welcomes the Possibilities.
The flexibility of Ellipse translates perfectly to corporate training rooms and educational classrooms. Side-by-side connections, ninety degree connections and junction tops allow you to create a range of classroom configurations, from linear rows to U-shapes. With height adjustable desks, each row can be adjusted in increments, creating a tiered effect without a tiered floor. Classroom, study area, or a place to check e-mail between classes — Ellipse stands up to heavy use — yes, even from college students.
Perfect for Those Who Thrive on Change
(And Making Change Easier for Those Who Don’t)
In an open plan environment, Ellipse can be used with or without a panel system. Either way, it makes for easy reconfiguration without disrupting surrounding workstations, thanks to its Internode modular power system.
- Modular connections are easy to access, and snap together and apart.
- Crank height-adjustable desks enhance your ergonomic comfort by allowing you to vary your posture from sitting to standing.
- And grommets and convenience receptacles give easy access to plug in technology from the worksurface.
Standard + Optional Features
- Integrated wire and cable management
- Grommets with removable covers give users access to power and data just below the worksurface.
- A power beam under the worksurface provides horizontal cord and cable management
- A convenience receptacle extends the power and data connections to above the worksurface for easier access.
- Removable leg covers
Desks + Returns
- Desks with overhead cabinet
- Corner desks
- Corner conference tables
- Left- and right-hand returns
- Adjustable-height desk
- Adjustable-height dual desk
- Adjustable-height corner desk
- Adjustable-height dual corner desk
Internode™ Power + Communications
- Power infeed
- Floor power infeeds
- Power module
- Modular harness
- Cord + cable manager
- Mounting bracket
- Convenience receptacles
- Round conference table
- Rectangular conference table
- Lateral files
- Full front towers
- Open side towers
- Vertical drawer towers
- Combination cabinets
- Hanging pedestal
- Fixed pedestal
- Mobile pedestal
- 12″ high screen with supports
- 22″ high screen with supports
- Transaction top
- Radius junction top
- Triangular junction top
- “H” Triangular junction top